Employment Partners are looking to recruit a Branch Manager.
Salary range – £35,000 to £45,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Full Time Position
We are a specialist recruitment business, specialising in the Logistics Market, predominately Driving and Industrial workforce solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Branch Manager to join our senior team. The role will be to develop new business, grow existing business, and use your network of contacts to bring in new business. Previous experience in recruitment is key to the success of the role. Ideally, you will have developed and managed similar business for a sector competitor.
You will be joining a team of likeminded professionals. There is great potential to develop within this role and cement a long-term career within the Employment Partners Group. For the right candidate, we are offering a competitive remuneration package, dependant on experience, and what you can bring to the table.
Responsibilities – A brief overview of the role requirements
- You will be in charge of a team of recruitment consultants
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Sales Meetings
- Key Client Management
- Conducting Regular Client Reviews - Visiting clients to build and develop strong relationships. Developing an understanding of clients’ business, and promoting the mutual benefit of client and recruiter working in partnership with each other
- Peak Volume Planning
- Adherence to SLAs
- Resource Planning
- Candidate Management
- Meeting KPIs
Must Be / Have -
- Articulate and well presented
- Experience within a similar role and sector
- Extremely motivated with excellent communication skills
- Target driven
- Good IT skills- Outlook, Word and Excel
- Driving Licence
What we offer:
A fantastic opportunity to join the fastest growing and innovative business in this sector Car Allowance A long-term career, where you can make an impact Working within a great team!
Does the above appeal to you? Whether you are in a similar role, or working for a competitor business at a lower level, but feel you have what it takes to step up in your career, get in touch for a confidential discussion; or email your CV and a covering correspondence to knorman @ employmentpartners. co. uk, We would love to hear from you.