We are recruiting!
Employment Partners are a business who pride themselves in providing the best service for both their candidates and their clients, we believe in creating equal opportunities and can trust we are able to match you to a vacancy that suits you best!
Employment Partners are currently recruiting for a transport operator to support one of our clients in the Andover area.
Monday to Friday.
You would be required to work some overtime – every other Saturday morning.
This is a permanent role! With multiple starts available:
08:00AM-18:00PM 07:00AM- 17:00PM 09:00AM- 19:00PM
- - Plan and create routes for vehicles.
- - Debriefing drivers.
- - Yard/trailer checks.
- - Liaising with drivers when problems arise.
£10.00 – £11.50 p/h
Our ideal candidate:
- - Someone who is reliable and has excellent time keeping.
- - Can and will comply with health and safety requirements.
- - Have excellent customer service skills.
- - Strong work ethic – willing to work.
- - A good geographical understanding.
- - Knowledge on working time directives/ driving rules etc.
- - Well presented.
What we can offer you, and provide:
- - An excellent working environment.
- - The opportunity to have a full-time position.
- - Flexible shift patterns, so we can accommodate around you.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, attach your CV. Alternatively you can call our office on 01264 568 100 and ask to speak with Eva, or email her direct email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!