Find reliable staff with Employment Partners
Our Business Model
We have looked closely at the Recruitment Industry to see where our competitors are highly successful and where they are not. We have combined our findings with our team’s expertise, and built our business model drawing on best and innovative practices and forward thinking, making our service offering a cost efficient, simplistic and a reliable way to deal with your recruitment and employment needs.
Recruiting the best and brightest talent for our clients, offering competitive remuneration and quality working environments for our candidates.
On Site Recruitment
- Do you use a large volume of Temporary candidates?
- Have you considered an On-Site Model?
With demand for your services fluctuating, seasonal peaks, and promotions where demand places stress on supply, you may need reactive additional human resource to cope with order fulfilment. Having our on-site support team members working in partnership with your team, you have the best chance of meeting your demands, giving you the edge over your competitors.
Our Business Principles
- Passionate about People – We are a people business so we’re passionate about creating valuable relationships with everyone we work with. Our enthusiasm compels us to find the right person, believing this is fundamental to improving their life and work, allowing people to be all they can be.
- Collaboration – As experts across many sectors and professions, our professional know–how and unique understanding of markets and people is shared with our clients, candidates and across our expanding global network. We work as a team and share knowledge for continuous improvement.
- Integrity – We embrace and uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, honesty, and trust.
- Respect – We treat everyone with uncompromising respect, civility, and fairness.
- Empowerment – We are empowered to deliver operational excellence through innovation and leadership at all levels.
- Responsibility – We are responsible to fulfil our commitments to colleagues and clients with a clear understanding of the urgency and accountability inherent in those commitments.
- Communication – We expect our staff to communicate transparently and honestly with our clients, candidates, business partners, suppliers, and governmental and regulatory bodies, within the legal framework of privacy and confidentiality.
- Employees – We strive to recruit, train, develop and retain the best talent in our industry. We will pursue equality of opportunity, treatment and diversity through our employment policies and will encourage our employees to reach their full potential through training and development.
- Clients – We are driven to achieve superior results for our customers through exceptional service We will strive to understand and respond to our clients’ needs, to introduce those candidates most likely to meet those needs and to enhance our clients’ value to their business. In making introductions, we are committed to rewarding our clients’ trust through the highest achievable professional and ethical standards.